Monday, January 17, 2011

Six Month "Blog-iversary"

Six months ago I started this blog not even sure if it would last. Like many bloggers who start off with good intentions, the blog lasts a few months and then life takes over and the blog goes dormant. I hoped this would remain going for at least a few months and now, six months later, it’s going quite well.

There are some people I would like to thank for their help and support with this blog. My parents, of course, for being just that: parents, but really the best parents in the world. My sisters, Lauren and Lindsey for their love and support and my upcoming trip to Charleston, SC. My best friends, Daniel, Troy, Andrew and Scott who have all helped in a variety of ways including putting up with innumerable discussions of haunted places, ghosts and research.

I’m grateful for my friend, Conrad, who created the marvelous header and helped me take a number of photographs around the Atlanta area. You will see these images in upcoming entries.

In addition, two great bloggers: Jessica Penot of the blog Ghost Stories and Haunted Places and also the author of Haunted North Alabama and Courtney Mroch of the blog Haunt Jaunts have both been inspirational and very supportive of this blog. Thank you!

I must also mention the staff of my local Starbucks who now know me and my regular order quite well.

Finally, I’d like to thank all of my readers! You are the main reason I have continued!

Thank you!
Lewis

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on you six months! You've done really well. I love your blog. It is one of my favorites. I've learned more about Southern hauntings in your blog than any other blog and I've even gotten some travel ideas here. I look forward to more of your wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete